Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bzzz bzzz

I have simply been too busy to blog. Which is a very good thing.

Should any readers want to Trademark something, the search location for trademarks is here. This is a government website, and the search is free. Filing a trademark costs $325 to file online, $375 through the mail.

I have over 500 lip balms 100% complete and ready to go. I have large batches of burn salve and the psoriasis/eczema salve brewing. I bought a new, bigger, pot and am about to start the wound salve. I have new labels coming for all three of those salves. I have tentatively connected the shopping cart, though I have not tested it yet. (If you wish to make a purchase, please email me at theherbalhippie@gmail.com) I have been updating the business plan, a large project.

Through all this, I have guided my son through his finals, finished my finals and ended with a 3.96 GPA, and generally dealt with daily life as best as I can.

When life gets really, really overwhelming, I make myself do one small thing. Anything, like getting the mail, or checking my email. Sometimes I take the kitchen timer and set it for 30 minutes, and work for those 30 minutes- you'd be amazed how much you can get done in 30 minutes! Try it when you have too many things staring you in the face- set the timer, turn around, and the first thing your eyes land on, work on that until the timer dings.

No comments:

Post a Comment